Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Casual Outfit: Maroon shirt, white shorts, and brown sandals

You will probably see these white shorts in most of my warm weather outfits.  I love them so much!  I bought them in the junior's section at Dillard's last year for $20. I couldn't find them online, but the brand is CP Jeans.

I found the shirt at Goodwill.

My sandals came from Academy of Sports and Outdoors a few years ago (or maybe last year?  I can't remember).


Accessories:

I can't remember where I found the necklace, but I do know it is second hand.


I love these earrings.  They were from Francescas and originally had a blue bead above the gold flower that I removed.  They are not the best quality, though; the hook is turning green.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.