Friday, April 25, 2014

Casual Spring Outfit: Yellow Shirt, Blue Scarf, and Skinny Jeans

Whoa!  I just realized this is my 100th published post!

I have never tried to pull off yellow until this year when I finally bought this shirt and a nice pale yellow sundress.  I kind of like it!  


I bought the scarf at H&M last year.
I bought the shirt at Goodwill!
I bought the jeans for $12 at a consignment store.
The shoes came from Kohl's a few years ago.

I am wearing some short dangle pearl earrings that came in a set with a (fake) pearl necklace, also from a consignment store.

I think it is bright, happy, and spring-like!


Please excuse the unmade bed; Hubby is on nights so he was getting in bed as I was taking these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.