Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Money Plan

For March:

End of Month:   $577.85 over budget.  
  • Our natural gas bill is still high.
  • I still went $84 over my shopping budget.
  • Only $18 over on groceries...
  • Went slightly over eating out and gas (but I had a lot of extra gas to go to Nashville).
  • Spent way too much on beer and wine.
I don't know what to say.  Maybe I should increase our budget since I obviously can't stick to it?  I may quit these posts because they don't seem to be helping me to be accountable...

Progress:

September:  $1,024.55 over budget
October:  $271.72 over budget
November:  $1,037.86 over budget
December:  Quit keeping up...
January:  $152.18 over budget (not counting the $490 I spent on the Disney trip)
February: $594.64 over budget (not counting $900 from savings for federal taxes and car deductible)
March:  $577.85 over budget

April's Plan

Our expected unusual expenses for April:
  • Hubby is going to a bachelor party in Asheville
  • We are traveling to Georgia for a wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.