Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Garage Series


Here is a panoramic picture of my garage.  We were fortunate when we moved in that it was already equipped with pegboards and three long shelves.  I recently re-organized the garage around the new year and added some "decorations" (aka Hubby's posters and stuff that I didn't want in the house...).

I divided it into sections the way I always do when I organize something.  Throughout the next few weeks, I will write posts with details about each section.

Sports Equipment

Not everything is perfect, because we actually use them and when Hubby puts things back (like his dumbbells), he doesn't have the eye for neatness like I do.  This is what our garage always looks like; it is not staged for the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.