Friday, March 7, 2014

Oreo Pudding Cups



I love the chocolate-pudding-in-a-graham-cracker-crust pie.  Super simple and quick!

When I was thinking about a dessert for Valentine's Day, I wanted to do something fast and easy, so I thought up this variation.

The ingredients I had made four cups, so I made two in bowls for us to eat that day, and two in plastic containers to save for another day.


First, crush the oreos.


Prepare the instant pudding per package directions, but do not allow to set.


Layer the oreo crumbs in the bottom of each bowl.


Pour the pudding mix on top of the oreos.  


Cover and put in refrigerator to allow the pudding to set.


This is what it looks like from the side!


When you are ready to serve, add some whipped cream on top.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.