Friday, March 28, 2014

Nashville Bachelorette Party Outfit: Chevron Dress and Boots

We have some friends getting married in a few weeks, and the bride's bachelorette party was in Nashville this past weekend.  It was really exciting because I had never been to Nashville.  The drive from North Carolina was absolutely gorgeous, and Nashville itself is a great city.  I want to go back and take Hubby!

Cowboy boots would have been perfect for this trip, but I don't really listen to country music or do country things, so I would be a poser if I bought some, haha.

I did splurge on a new dress for the trip (and for other things, too; most of my dresses are sleeveless and I wanted a casual dress with sleeves to wear around town).

I found this dress at Kohl's for $35; more than I normally spend on clothes but it was almost exactly what I was looking for.  I did worry that it was too short; I wish it was maybe two inches longer.

I paired it with some gold teardrop earrings that I borrowed and my tan boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.