Friday, March 14, 2014

Casual but Nice Outfit: Pink Shirt, Black Blazer, Skinny Jeans, Black Pumps

I attended a birthday girls' night last night at a restaurant.  I wanted to wear a dress but it was too cold!

Again, I apologize for the quality of pictures on my outfit posts; it is hard to take pictures of yourself and they are usually not flattering.




The shirt is just a plain, long-sleeved tee.  I think it is from the juniors section at Belk a few years ago.

I bought my blazer at Ross last year.

The jeans came from a consignment store, but I think were originally Urban Outfitters.

My pumps also came from Ross.

I wore big earrings, so I kept my necklace simple.  It is a special piece that Hubby gave me our first Christmas together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.