Monday, March 31, 2014

April Dinner Plan

Good grief, it is April already?  I feel like I just wrote my meal plan for March!

When I meal plan, I come up with 4 meals per week.  Two of those meals include leftovers, and that leaves one night for eating out.  I vary easy meals with more time-consuming ones, but I do not specify a day for each meal; I put the meat out a day ahead with the next day's plan in mind.  It is very flexible.



The line shows my grocery shopping division; I am only shopping for half this month and I'll do another big trip before the second part of the month.

April Meal Plan

March 30-April 5

1. Teriyaki chicken, fried rice, stir fry veggies
2. Baked cheese tortellini for potluck
3. Crock pot rotisserie-style chicken, roast potatoes, roasted green beans
4. Fajitas {I will actually use a different recipe I found online at one point, but couldn't find it again; this one is quick and easy}, Mexican rice

April 6-12 {out of town beginning April 8, so only two meals}

1. Sloppy joes {recipe from Taste of Home cookbook}, potato salad
2. Baked fish {seasoned with Old Bay garlic and herb seasoning}, rest of potato salad, salad


April 13-19 

3. Beef stew
4. Baked chicken wings, cheesy bacon potato rounds, roast green beans

April 20-26

1. Chicken cordon bleu, roasted grape tomatoes, roast potatoes, roast green beans
2. Roast beef, rice and gravy, green beans
3. Grilled tequila lime chicken, Mexican rice, black beans
4. Pizzadillas

April 27-May 3

1. Honey mustard chicken, roast potatoes, salad
2. Crock pot chicken and dumplings, field peas
3. Spaghetti with sauteed chicken and tomatoes
4. Steaks, baked potato, grilled squash/onions, grilled corn on the cob, salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.