Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Plan

I have been working on and even using this plan for a few weeks, but I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post about it!

Instead of having lists upon lists everywhere, I made a Christmas Plan to go along with my Thanksgiving Plan.  It includes a list of gifts to buy, plans for my Christmas party, crafts to do, traditions to think about doing, ways to give to the community, and my Christmas card list (complete with addresses!).

Page One:

  • Gift list
  • Crafts to make (for children and decorations)
  • Baking list
  • Events to attend
Page Two:
  • Christmas party plan (food, drinks, guests, activities)
Page Three:
  • Christmas traditions
  • Ways to donate
Page Four:
  • Christmas card list and addresses


I would show you my personal one, but there is too much personal information on it (I don't think my family members want their addresses on the world wide web, and I don't want them to know their presents!).


This is my plan for my party this year.  I decided not to do any activities this year, but I used to do a white elephant.



Here is the template:



You can download the template here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.