Friday, December 6, 2013

Chocolate Crescent Roll-Ups











A couple of weeks ago I made some ham and cheese roll-ups for dinner, but I didn't want to use all eight crescent rolls on them because they don't reheat well and Hubby and I certainly wouldn't eat eight of them!  I was trying to figure out what I had and what I could use the remaining rolls for, and I remembered the dark chocolate morsels I had in the pantry.




Chocolate Crescent Roll-Ups

Ingredients:


Rub on the butter!


Rub on the brown sugar!


Pile the chocolate morsels on the wide end.


Roll them up, trim the sides, and place on a baking sheet.


Follow package directions for baking temperature and time.


Top with whipped cream and/or chocolate syrup and ENJOY!


Chocolate Crescent Roll Ups

Ingredients:
  • Package of refrigerated crescent rolls
  • Butter
  • Brown Sugar
  • Chocolate Morsels (I prefer dark chocolate, but it is your preference).
Directions:

Unroll and separate the crescent rolls.

Rub butter on the top, followed by brown sugar.

Pour some chocolate morsels on the wide side and roll them up in the dough.  I trimmed the excess dough from the sides.

Follow the package for cooking temperature and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.