Monday, December 9, 2013

Casual Outfit: Holiday Shopping!

I did some holiday shopping on Sunday.  The weather was nasty, which kept the crowds at bay.  It was awesome!  I still have a few more gifts to buy, but I am nearly finished.



I wore a simple white turtleneck, jeans, my black boots, and a sparkly sweater.  I also wore pearl earrings with this outfit.

I like to add a snowflake pin to the middle of my scarf, but I also have a pin on the white coat I wore and didn't want pin overload.

2 comments:

  1. Love the scarf where is it from? Ive been looking for a red one. Pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember exactly, but I think it came from JC Penney a year or so ago? Thank you! Good luck finding your own festive scarf!

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.