Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall Clearance Finds

I find the fall and Halloween decorations at places like Michael's, JoAnn, and Hobby Lobby to be adorable, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on them.  I know they often have 40% off sales, but I like to wait until after the holiday to get the clearance sales.

Sunday I went to JoAnn and hit the jackpot.  I was looking for some taller items to balance out my fall mantel.  Most of their Halloween and fall items were 70% off, and an additional 30% off that!



Autumn Canvas original price $29.99; purchased for $6.29.

Window Scarecrow original price $24.99; purchased for $5.24.



I bought the welcome witch at Goodwill for $3.

(Not Scary) Haunted House sign original price $19.99; purchased for $4.19.


Halloween Drink Bucket original price $39.99; purchased for $8.39.  It is marketed as Halloween, but I think it can be used year-round!


I paid $25.74.  I saved $90.85!!!


1 comment:

  1. Ya, I love that about Joanns, I never pay full price for stuff since it's hilarious- the Valentine's Day stuff is up 6 months early, already 40% off (markup) but after the holiday? Those are the BEST!

    Loved those bargains!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.