Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween and Oliver's (the cat's) Homemade Costume

Happy Halloween!  I hope all of your costumes are coming together, your pumpkins are carved, and you have all of the candy ready for trick-or-treaters.  I hope we get some trick-or-treating this year; I sure bought plenty of candy!  I guess I can find somewhere to donate the leftovers if we don't get many.  I don't know what to expect since we are in a new neighborhood this year, but we have never had any.  I am so excited for it.

Oliver (the cat) has been a bad kitty.  He has been exploring the fireplace.  We decided that he was just trying to make his Halloween costume.

The question:  Is he trying to be a...

Black cat or chimney sweep?



All that on his belly and legs?  It's supposed to be white...








Somebody's getting a bath today!  Luckily he does okay in baths (watch me jinx myself here).  He doesn't like them, but he'll let me bathe him.

*Update:  The bath didn't work...does anybody know how to get soot off of fur?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.