Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Casual Outfit: Navy Stripes, Pink Cardigan, Gray Flats

Hubby and I went to the fair this weekend and had a blast.  It was a lot different than the enormous fair back in Georgia that we are used to, but it had almost everything we wanted on a smaller scale.  The first thing I did when we walked in was eat a corn dog.  We spent most of the day at the fair looking at exhibits and watching the entertainment.  I missed out on riding rides, but it was so expensive and just wasn't worth it.  We did walk through the midway, though.



The fair involves a lot of walking, so I knew I needed a comfortable outfit.  Normally I wear tennis shoes to the fair, but we only spent half a day there so I went with flats instead.


I found the navy striped shirt at The Limited outlet for $13.  I have had the pink (fuchsia?) cardigan for a few years; I found it on clearance at Kohl's.  I have also had the skinny jeans for several years (also from Kohl's).

I paired it with simple silver jewelry (a chain necklace, silver studs, and my watch) and gray flats.  


The cat wanted in the picture :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.