Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Work Outfit: Pink Cardigan, Beige Skirt, and Gold Jewelry

I really like creating these work outfits.  Hopefully I can get some other kinds of outfits posted, soon!

I love, love, love, love, love my nude pumps.  They are Bandolino Courteous, and I got them for Christmas (Thanks, MIL!).  Anyway, I wore them all the time in the spring and summer.

The skirt was from The Limited and was supposed to be about $70.  I got it for $20 at a consignment store and it still had the tags on it.  I had been wanting a beige skirt, so I thought it was a great find.

The cardigan was on clearance at Kohl's a year or so ago.

The necklace and bracelets came from Charming Charlie.  I am also wearing simple gold hoop earrings.

When I got home, I took the cardigan off and the outfit looked good without it, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.