Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Fall!

 I am sooooooooo excited!

I know that I am not the only one who absolutely loves fall!  



Does anyone else notice that distinct clean smell that only comes in the fall?  Maybe I am crazy and imagine it.  Maybe it is lower humidity or a smell of changing leaves.

A few of the leaves are just beginning to change.  And when I say "a few," I mean one or two.  I cannot wait to see how beautiful fall is up here in North Carolina!  

I love taking trips to pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and apple orchards!  And I haven't missed a year of the Georgia National Fair since it opened; I will have to make a trip back to go this year.

Today I am wearing boots and a scarf, and I have the windows open with an Alison Krauss and Union Station Pandora radio station playing.  I am going to pull out my fall decorations today, so look for fall decorating posts soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.