Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Casual Outfit: White Shirt, Colorful Scarf, Light Brown Boots

I bought a Simply Vera Vera Wang scarf at Kohl's the other day, and absolutely love it.  It has white, blue, and light brown in it, so I can wear it with a lot of different outfits.  I started it off with jeans, a white shirt, and light brown boots.


I have had the white sweater for a looooooong time now; so long I can't remember where I bought it.  It was the juniors' department of some department store, I'm sure.


I bought the jeans at a local thrift shop for $12.  They are I.N.C. brand, which I think comes from Macy's (yes, I Googled it).  They look like a dressier pair of boot cut jeans, and they are in wonderful shape!


I wore the outfit without a blazer, but added it to show a look for a cooler day.  The blazer was a big splurge (Calvin Klein, not on sale), but it fit, I had been searching for one with no luck (of course, now I find them everywhere), and I knew I would wear it all the time.


The boots were a Christmas gift from MIL last year, and I LOVE them!  They are Steve Madden, and I think she got them from Belk.  I had found a similar pair on Pinterest that I put on my Christmas wish list.  You can also get a better view of the scarf in the picture below.



I know this scarf is going to crop up in lots of other outfits.  I will wear it with white, brown, and blue shirts.  I love the colorful scarves that are so versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.